Shipping & Returns
Q. Which shipping method should I choose?
A. There are a few choices…let’s explore:
1. U.S. Postal Service Priority Flat Rate is an affordable and fairly reliable method of shipping and provides tracking information and insurance for U.S. locations. In most cases, if you are in the U.S. and ordering one garment, our $8.00 Priority Flat Rate option is best.
Please note: The estimated time you see offered for priority delivery is just that; an ESTIMATE, made by the post office, based on your postal region. We normally ship within 24-48 hours (see below) but you must add to that the days the post office may take to deliver. We are not responsible for the time it takes to deliver your package once it leaves our building.
2. U.S. Postal Service Priority is currently the only choice for International shipping. You may purchase additional insurance, however, Priority Mail does NOT provide tracking once the package has entered or cleared customs.
Please note: Priority Mail fees do NOT include customs fees. Your country’s customs department may require additional fees.
3. Order $125+ in product and receive FREE shipping! The shipping method will be up to SparkleSkirts® shipping department; either USPS Priority or UPS.
Please note: The postal service will NOT replace your order if their records show that the package was delivered. Make sure you have a secure place for your package delivery and be aware of addresses in your area that may be easily confused with yours.
4. UPS Guaranteed Delivery: Especially important if you are spending largely, has ordered a rare item and/or need your package on time! UPS has the best tracking, best insurance, very low incidents reported and can often beat USPS on price!
Please note: Watch for our new UPS Portal Program, which will ship International, insure, track AND include your pre-paid customs fees!
Q. How quickly can I expect my package?
A. Shipping is a two-step process:
- We typically prepare in-stock orders within 24-48 hours of receipt, Monday through Friday.
- Saturday orders can be delayed because of shortened postal service and UPS hours.
- We perform no packing or shipping duties on Sundays.
- Of course, holidays can affect our processing time.
- Big sales events offered on our website can delay shipping.
- If you have ordered alterations, add-ons or embellishments to your garments, we need a day or two to complete those projects.
- There are some items, such as SparkleLights, PixieLights, TwinkleSkirts or SparkleSplash skirts, etc., that are made to order. Please allow two or three additional days’ processing time. We will notify you if more than three days are needed to complete your order.
- Once we have packaged your order and printed the carrier’s label, you will receive an email confirmation.
- The carrier picks up the packages, usually in mid-afternoon, so orders placed AFTER the pickup time must shift to the next day.
- Once the carrier has picked up the packages, we no longer have any control of delivery time.
- We CAN assist with tracking, but once the package has left our building, it must be the recipient who files a claim on a delayed or missing package.
Q. Are there any other delivery options?
A. Two possible choices:
Going to a race expo? Although we cannot offer general expo pick-up because of space constraints and limited staff, we can sometimes make up for lost time or accommodate long-distance travelers. Please contact our Customer Service Department if you’ve run into an emergency situation! CustomerService@SparkleSkirts.com OR Shop@SparkleSkirts.com
Delivery to your hotel: Are your travel plans too close to a possible delivery from the postal carrier? We can ship directly to your destination hotel! Many details to cover, however, so please contact our Customer Service Department for assistance. CustomerService@SparkleSkirts.com OR Shop@SparkleSkirts.com
Q. How can I return a product?
A. Two ways:
1. Wrong size or style is chosen. If you discover that you chose the wrong size or don’t like the style you ordered, package the garment carefully (with its hangtag intact and with the receipt) and return to SparkleSkirts® within 60 days of purchase. Please use a new priority bag or box. (Shipping bags and boxes are not meant to be re-used; the post office may not accept your parcel if it is in a used bag or box).
201 South County Line Road
Plant City FL 33566
Once we receive your package and inspect the garment, we will refund to your method of payment (for the price of the garment only) as quickly as possible.
Please note: For refund;
- Garments with a red dot (Close-out) on the hangtag may not be returned or refunded
- All returns must be received back in our facility within 60 days of purchase.
- Garment(s) must be unaltered, undamaged, clean, unworn, unwashed and in sellable condition.
- We cannot be responsible for damage to garment(s) during shipping back to us.
- You will receive an email confirmation that your refund has been processed. We are not responsible for the time it takes for your financial institution to process your credit.
- Sorry, due to our inventory systems, we are not equipped to do exchanges.
2. Our mistake? We do get crazy busy! Did we ship you the wrong garment? Is there a boo-boo in the construction of your garment? Contact our Customer Service Department so we can assist you pronto! Shop@SparkleSkirts.com OR CustomerService@SparkleSkirts.com
Q. What guarantees are offered?
A. For quality: We offer a 60-day return policy. We are not responsible for returns or exchanges if the wrong size or style is ordered. Please try on your garment upon receipt and be sure to leave the hangtag intact until you are certain you want to keep the item. You may only return undamaged, unworn, unwashed, clean, pet-free and smoke-free items. The returned garment must be in sellable condition.
If your garment appears defective, please contact our Customer Service Department as quickly as possible so we can assist you.
Please note: See return policy section for questions about returns.
For fit: We guarantee that as long as you have chosen the correct size (based on our sizing charts or by being fitted by a SparkleSkirts® professional) your undershorts will not ride up!
Please note: In some cases, fit adjustments may need to be made. Please contact our Customer Service Department if you are having fitting issues, as we offer services to help customize your fit. It is important that the legs fit correctly in your undershorts to prevent ride-up. Our mission is to help keep you comfortable!