Custom Skirt Terms & Conditions
- I understand that although there are some details I can request for a custom garment, I am informed that the Customs Department is not considered a "tailoring shop" and that each garment is made by an individual seamstress, not automated or sewn by assembly-line, so some variations can occur, and are the same variations that can occur with "stock" items and are considered within industry standard tolerances.
I understand as of April 11, 2016 SparkleSkirts will no longer accept any fabrics which contain copyrighted images unless there is an obvious printing on the selvage (white edge) of the fabric which proves that proper licensing has been obtained.
- I understand once this order is submitted, any immediate changes will result in the order being canceled and I will have to re-order.
- I understand the fabric MUST have at least 15-20% spandex and be a 4-way stretch. With a fabric weight of 6 oz SQ/yard, I will not be able to do self-waistband or printed pockets.
- I understand as of November 1, 2016, SparkleSkirts will no longer purchase fabric. If fabric for my skirt is being used from another order, I will include that order number in Additional Notes.
- I understand once my fabric arrives and any remaining questions (undershorts fabric choice, etc.) are resolved, my custom order will be transferred to the Sewing Department and, therefore, no additional changes can be made.
- I understand any special requests must be sent immediately via electronic communication Customs@SparkleSkirts.com, not conveyed via phone conversation.
- I understand that if I elect to have print cuffs (requested via Additional Notes) made from a custom fabric rather than a SparkleSkirts stock fabric, the shorts are NOT guaranteed to be anti-ride. Should the cuffs need to be replaced, I will be responsible for the cuff replacement cost ($15), as well as shipping both ways. I also understand there may be an additional charge if the print cuffs requested are a third fabric (other than skirt and shorts fabric).
- I understand SparkleSkirts does not perform wash tests on the fabric I purchase or ask them to purchase for my custom, and therefore SparkleSkirts is not responsible for any washing/wear issues.