from the desk of Queen Mum
Everyone here at SparkSkirts wants to thank you for supporting our endeavor! Personally, I have to admit, I never could I have imagined how many lives would be touched by this company. You all are a blessing!
Just as I am passionate about keeping our manufacturing on US soil and giving back to charity, I am also passionate about providing the best product possible to our loyal customers. That's why I am thrilled to share the brand new SparkleTech pattern, now known as 2.0. Our Lead Designer has worked many hours perfecting the changes and dozens of test runners are raving their approval!
1. "Why is this rolling up here?!" "Is this normal? Why doesn't it lay flat right here?" We have heard these questions about the four layers where the fabric and shorts meet. The 2.0 Design helps to decrease the roll of fabric, providing a smoother line.
2. Pop-proof pocket panels! By incorporating the pocket panel into the design of the shorts, we have reinforced the seams like never before! Go on, stuff those pockets full of gels, energy beans, nutrition bars, and other running essentials, they're not going anywhere! (Don't worry if for some reason you have any issue with the original design pockets--it's rare nowadays, but it happens--we'll repair them for you!)
3. The EZ Grab Zipper not only gives this skirt a more athletic and modern look, it allows quick and easy access to your 12" zippered waistband pocket whether you wear the pocket in the front or back. Prefer the old style for career-wear purposes? The covered zipper will still be available as an individual custom option.
4. Speaking of the reversible shorts, they are now made with a wider crotch gusset and no longer have a front or back rise seam (see photo below for example).
5. The tag is now located on the seam of the skirt rather than the shorts, ensuring it will not irritate your skin. (Big thanks to our attorney for helping us push that improvement through finally!)
6. CasualFit is slightly more flared at the bottom than SlimCut but not as full as SwingStyle. Perfect for those who might like a "hybrid" skirt for traveling, golf, tennis, running and possibly even for work!
Got more questions about the new design? Check out our New Design FAQ page. If you can't find your answer there, please email email@example.com and we'll get it addressed ASAP! Thanks everyone for joining us on this journey!